{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Charmaine Flannery - Libelle

This card I made had many 100s of miles to travel so therefore couldn't have too much embellishments on it as I wanted it to arrive in one piece.  Recipients of my cards always laugh as there is more sticky tape on the envelope than what is left on the roll but when you take time to make something it has to arrive in a good state.

For my card I have used a Sweet Pea Stamps image by Charmaine Flannery called "Libelle".  It is available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp.  I have coloured the image in with my Graph'it pens and inked around the edge with Tim Holtz's Victorian Velvet distress ink.

The backing papers are from my stash.  I have finished the card off with a sentiment, funky foam flowers and lots of pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish - Fairies, elves, sprites or pixies
Incy Wincy - Birthdays
Card Mania - Use a sentiment
Love to Create - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - For the kids/anything goes
The Pink Elephant - Use the colour pink
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

love the image and papers your used,and love all the pearls
carol x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun fab card love it x thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown and hope to see you again real soon Judith x

Sandra said...

beautiful card Kym and fabulous coloring on that beautiful image!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Sarah said...

Very pretty card! I love your papers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

Michelle said...

I love all the flowers you used on this card. Wonderful looking fairy. Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Sara S. said...

Very pretty card! (I use a LOT of tape too, so you're not alone!) Thanks for dropping this off at 613 Avenue Create!

K8 said...

What a beautiful card, love that image!! Thank you for playing with us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate DT

dragonllew said...

Great card such pretty colours thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week
Jenny x