{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog

Gruffies & Guests
Today is an extra special day.  

It sees the start of a new challenge blog called "Gruffies and Guests".  

This is a place for Gruffies, Happy Hoppers and House Mouse cards/creations.

It is a monthly challenge and Team A will show you their cards/creations the first Saturday of the month and Team B will show you their cards/creations on the third Saturday of the month.  

For those taking part you will have a whole month to make a card/creation using Gruffies, Happy Hoppers and House Mouse images.
DT Badge
I was delighted a while back to find out that I had made it onto the Design Team.  I love using rubber stamps and digital stamps but in 2013 I started to miss using my CDs for crafting and doing things like decoupage.  Being part of this Design Team also gives me to the chance to use Gruffies, Happy Hoppers and House Mouse images which I so love.

Team A are showing you their creations this week over at the Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog.  

You'll have to wait until Saturday 18 January 2014 to see what I have created.

If you are someone that would like to sponsor one of the Gruffies and Guests Challenges please contact Shaz (Owner and Creator Team A) at the e-mail address at the top of the Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Congratulations on your dt post hun happy new year too hun x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous post thank you, hope the shoulder is improving and it's great to have you on the team xx