{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 17 August 2013

Jo Channon's Craft Shop, Tattershall, Lincolnshire

Last week-end my husband took me to Wainfleet for two nights away.  A few nights before I saw on Sheena Douglass' blog that she'd been to the opening of Jo Channon's new shop in Tattershall, Lincolnshire.  That was it - I knew it couldn't be too far from Wainfleet so there I was looking on Google Maps and found it was about 20 miles away.  So I asked my husband if we could visit on the Saturday morning and guess what - he said "yes".
Here's a picture of me stood outside Jo's shop called "Let's Create".  I did manage a quick hello with Jo but she was taking a workshop so I was left in the very capable hands of Mark, Jo's husband.

If you are ever in the area it is a lovely shop to visit.  Both Jo and Mark were so friendly and welcoming and there are lots and lots of crafting goodies for us crafters to get our hands on.  I just wish I lived closes to do a workshop with Jo.

If you need to know the address for the shop is as follows:

10 Market Place
Tattershall
Lincoln
LN4 4LQ
(house on the corner of the market place with ivy up the walls) 

The opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am to 5.00pm, Wednesday 1.00pm to 8.30pm. The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.

6 comments:

Jo Channon said...

Hello Kym
Thank you so much for your fabulous post about our shop it was so very kind of you. I do remember you popping in but sorry that we couldn't spend more time chatting because of the workshop. It will be lovely to see you and your husband again. Please send me your address so I can send you a little thank you xx Jo our email address is let's.create@btinternet.com

Unknown said...

Love your card your demo"s are great I try to rem to record I can watch at work but always get customers just at the interesting bits. But service comes first. Can you tell me what the lights are you had in your card are they easy to come by? Thank you for passing on all your tips. Maggie

Unknown said...

Hello
Please can you give me the address/postcode of Jo's shop. Would really love to pay her a visit tomorrow morning (Sat 4th Jan) as we are in the area. Hope to hear back from you.
Regards

Unknown said...

Hi
I am hoping to visit Jo's shop tomorrow morning, Sat 4th Jan, as I just happen to be in the area for the day. Please could you give me the address/postcode so that I can locate it.
Regards

Heidi Hobson said...

Oh really gutted off to conninsby Monday and it's closed Monday x

Heidi Hobson said...

My first visit to Jo's shop today. Wow wow wow!!!. It was my son and his friends day out to Conninsby so didn't have long enough. The shop is an adorable building so quaint. It's like the best bits of all craft shops put into one. You are made to feel so welcome and offered a drink. No pressure to buy like I've had before but to be honest you don't need any. All the products are wonderful and are great prices. I felt like a regular after 5 mins. They have the best dies and products from each company rather than too many from each. I could have looked all day and although a few hours away I am going to do a workshop. Could have spent loads if I'd had it. Do pay a visit. I have left a review as I genuinely did love it. The castle and battle of brittain museum is round the corner so give yourself a full day.
Thanks Jo for offering to open Monday for me although we changed to Tuesday. I will be back soon xxxxxxx