{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

Aud Sentiments Challenge - 1 August 2013 - Let's get flirty

Today is a start of another challenge at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.  This fortnight the challenge is "let's get flirty" and MUST include a sentiment.
 This fortnight is one of our regular sponsors, Sassy Studio Designs.
For my card I have used the Sassy Studio Designs image called "Jasmine Pin-up Sassy" and I have coloured the image in with my Promarkers, die-cut and kept the die in place whilst I went around the edge with a purple Pan Pastel
  
 
The backing papers I have used are Bearly Mine Designs Gingham, Plain and Simple and Just Plaids.  I have finished the card off with some raffia ribbon, handwritten sentiment (yikes I hate my handwriting!!), sentiment from a Debbi Moore CD, buttons and a seam binding bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Come and Get It - Humorous birthday
Pile it On - Anything goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything goes
Scrap-Creations - Anything goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
The Crafter's Circle - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Milk Coffee Challenge - Show us those colouring skills
DL Art Thankful Monthly Challenge - Anything goes

12 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

You're a busy crafter, and your cards are always so creative and fun. Thanks so much for sharing with us and participating in our challenges.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. I hope you will join our blog hop this Friday - Sunday to celebrate the 1st Birthday of Paper Sweeties. You can stop by my blog:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com or at Paper Sweeties:
www.papersweeties.com
to get the info and hop along. The prize is AWESOME and I hope you will HOP with us.
Hugs,
Karen

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny X

Hazel said...

A lovely card with cute image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

A beautifully coloured image and a great layout. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. JENNIE X

Sarah said...

What a fun image, and I love the shape of the image card! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

Digi Darla said...

Beautiful funny images, love your style of this card...

Hugs
Kim

Jingle said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

* Shell B.* said...

Super cute card Kym!

Glad that you found us for the Humorous Birthday Challenge at Come And Get It!¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Such a pretty card Kym. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

~ Jo ~ said...

Kym this is so pretty. I love the coloring and the papers. =)

Hugs,
Jo-DT
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Gemiel said...

What a pretty card, Kym!! The girl is too cute and I love your colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week. Blessings!

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

Great card. Your sentiment made me laugh. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

Tammy S.