{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Guest Designer - 2 April 2013

I was asked if I would like to be a Guest Designer for Tuesday Throwdown for April 2013 and I jumped at the chance.  This week the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is a recipe:

2 colours besides neutrals and image colour
2 ribbons
2 items starting with "t"
For this challenge the sponsor is Robyn's Fetish

For my card I have used the Robyn's Fetish imaged called "Love Birds" and coloured the image in with my Promarkers.  I decided to go for the colour scheme of black and purple and have used my Delicious Doodles Oriental Lotus backing paper and Delicious Doodles Gothic Architectural papers.  I have finished off the card with a tag, Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment, raffia ribbon with twine threaded through it, embossed card highlighted with Tim Holtz's Dusty Concord distress ink and my Inkylicious brush and some card candi.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable. Love the stamp:)
Beautiful card. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

Kim said...

Hi Kym! We're so glad to have you as our GDT this month at Tuesday Throwdown. Your interpretation of the challenge is fantastic. I love the beautiful color combo and the beautiful embellishments. The image is so cute.

Davi said...

Kym, So delighted that you joined us at TT! Your card is beautiful. My favorite color and the dps and layers are so pretty with the image :)

Marie-Louise said...

Aww this is gorgeous. Such a cute image and lovely colours.

NanaConnie said...

Kym, This is gorgeous! Love the color combo and those papers are absolutely "delicious" (pun intended.) :-D So glad you're guest designing with us this month.
NanaConnie TT DT

carol said...

wonderful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Emily Lauritzen said...

Lovely card! The purple and black go so well together! And I love the ribbons with that sweet tag!
<3 Emily L.