{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Thinking of You Card

For my card I have used a Delicious Doodles image called "Cruel Cruella" which is available from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps or Delicious Doodles.  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and then used a See D's dotty/spotty stamp to add to the background.  The papers I was given last year so I do not know their origin.  One of the papers I have stamped around the edge with a See D's scroll stamp.  The card has been finished off with some lace with ribbon weaved through it, flowers, Marianne Designs grass die-cut, Craftwork Cards sentiment and lots and lots of pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Try it on Tuesday - Let's get inked up
Crafts and Me - Ribbon or trim
Paper Pretties - Use ribbon
Simon Says - Anything goes

8 comments:

cheiron said...

Fabulously colored image! I love it. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

zandra said...

Cute image, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z

SandeeNC said...

ohhhh, not so sure I want her thinking of me! lol Great card! Thank you for playing along in our Let's get Inky challenge over at TIOT! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

PetraB said...

brilliant card, fabulous colouring

Evil Edna said...

very funky and co-ordinatied.thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Ellie Knol said...

LOVE it!
... thanks for joining us in the challenge on FSC this time!
xxx Ellie xxx

PS - please link to the actual post next time, not to your blog in general..

Ellie Knol said...

I meant to say:
... thanks for joining us in the challenge on TIOT this time.... of course!
xxx Ellie xxx

RoseC said...

Kym, your beautifully colored Cruel Cruella with puppy looks wonderful on this fun red and white card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Ribbon or Trim" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose