{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Card Front

This is an A5 card front that I have made using Serif Craft Artist Professional 2.  
The backing papers I used are Bearly Mine Designs called "Christmas Traditions".  The Scottish Father Christmas image is from an Ooh-la-la Creations CD called "Christmas Presence".  I have added some lace, swirly paper flowers, swirls, gems and text all from various digital kits.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Digitally Sweet - Card fronts
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes
Incy Wincy - Anything goes
Ooh La La Creations - Santa

8 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Oh, SO AMAZING! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful and love all those colors! What a pretty Christmas card - thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Kym - love your traditional take on Christmas. Those papers are really pretty and I love your flowers. Thanks for sharing this card at Incy Wincy this week in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Kym

I thought I recognised the Father Christmas. Love your digi christmas card, fab papers.
Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

Hugs Ali x

Hazel said...

Hi Kym

This is really beautiful the detail is incredible.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to come and join us on our next challenge.

Enjoy the weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Kym this is amazing I totally love that awesome Santa image also the papers a truly wonderful card thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
hugs
lorraine x

Wendi said...

Fabulous creation and so nice to see an ooh la la image used
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Daniele said...

thanks for joining us at Ooh la La this week with your fabbie card, loving the Lay out
hugs