{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Motorbike Card

 
Another manly card was needed so out came my Debbi Moore Designs Cards for Men CD.  This time I used a Route 66 backing paper, motorbike decoupage image and motorbike design sheet.  There are some inserts on the CD but I wanted a landscape one so I printed off some extra backing paper and a design sheet and did my own.  The card has been finished off with some Papermania Glitterations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Papercrafting Journey - Vintage
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Here Come the Boys - Hobbies - motorbikes are lots of boy's/men's hobbies
Always Crafting - Anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - For the boys
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - Anything goes
Scrap-Creations - It's a boy thing
Ooh-la-la Creations - Make it manly

9 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Absolutely fabulous image! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Papercraft By Carole said...

Great image - it all works so well together!! The glitterations are really effective!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time!! Cxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kym thats my grandsons sort of card, its a real fabulous one for a young man, love the background as well as your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxx

Angie said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Di said...

Hey great card! love your colours and papers. Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

marion82 said...

This is fab sweetie!!Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Feebsy said...

A brilliant male card, I love the main image and the backing is fabulous too. I really like the insert too a great finishing touch.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx

Anonymous said...

Excellent card for the guys! Thanks for sharing your fab card with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Daniele said...

another fab card to share with us at OLL this week
hugs