{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Here Come the Boys Challenge - 22 January 2012

Over at the Here Come the Boys Challenge Blog the topic this time is "dinosaurs".  What little or bog boys don't like dinosaurs?  For my card I have used a Crafts U Print image of a dinosaur having a stroll through a city.  I printed off the image 5 times so I could do my own decoupage layers.  I have just done some simple matting and layering, added a sentiment and some glittery stars.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything goes and sentiment
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenge - A child's birthday
Here Come the Boys - Dinosaurs
Birthday Sundaes - Birthday card and sentiment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card! love the image!! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

cheryl said...

oh this is one super card hun Just love the image hugs Cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kym super cute! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

Sorry for late comment just trying to catch up.....
Big hugs Jo xxx

Sue said...

Very cute Kym. Adorable dinosaur. Thanks for sharing with Birthday Sundaes.

Teresa said...

What a superb Dinosaur card, thanks for playing along at Here Come the Boys 'Dinosaurs' Challenge. Hugs Teresa xx