{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

Last Monthly Charity Stall of the Year

It's the last monthly charity stall this coming week.  Sadly a lot of businesses have left the complex over the last four years.  Yes, I get very sad when maybe only 1-2 cards sell but my husband reminds me that the charities wouldn't even get that if I didn't do anything.

For this month I have continued my charity as SCOPE who have the vision that the world is "where disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their ambitions as non-disabled people".  If you would like to have a look at the work that Scope does please click here.

I have been lucky this year to win some blog candy and also some challenges.  All that I win I put towards my charity work.  I also feel truly blessed that I have friends on forums and in Blogland that send me items that they no longer use/what to help me with my charity work so that I can put it to good use.  You are such wonderful people.  THANK YOU TO YOU ALL.

No comments: