{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 23 December 2011

Humorous Christmas Card

My husband asked if I'd got a card to give to his friend so I said "no" as I have made all my cards this year and even need to put finishing bits on cards for the neighbours over the week-end, so yesterday I whipped up this card for him.
I have used a backing paper from my stash and cut it into various shapes.  The humorous image is from The Big One Decoupage- CD-Rom by La Pashe of Santa's elves and reindeer having a beer or two or three!!!  I have decoupaged up the front of the Santa and just put the back of the Santa on the back of the card (as it's one of the Flippin' range whereby there is a front and back to one of the images).  I've simply finished the card off with a sentiment off the sheet, fibres, Crafty Ann's Digi Store poinsettia with a gem for the centre.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut - Anything goes
Mark's Finest Papers - Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenge - Santa
Paper Playtime - Say it with sentiments
Try it on Tuesday - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Christmas
Everybody Art - Anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes

9 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card Kym, you are a good wife making this extra card for your hubby. Have a great time sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Hazel said...

What a great fun card - well done for rustling one up so quickly - another fab entry for my CHNC challenge 51 x

Shelby said...

Perfect guy card! Your husband's friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at MMCS.

Shelby

Anonymous said...

fabulous card, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Come play again soon, Happy Christmas hugs Samantha :0)

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, your creation is wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Come play again soon.

Hugs
Heike

Angela Weimer said...

What a wonderful card! And you just whipped it up? its Fabulous! Thanks for joining in Try it on Tuesday "Anything Goes" challenge. Have a wonderful holiday season. Angela

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a sweet Christmas card. Love the layout and rich colour combo. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge.
Diane xx

papertrails leaver said...

what a cool card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our anything goes with a sentiment challenge. :-) Amy

cebelica said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!