{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

Less is More Challenge - 24 September 2011

Well Chrissie and Mandi certainly had a job on their hands commenting on all the 782 entries they had last week but they did it.  They didn't make the 1000 entries they wanted but that is such a wonderful achievement.  This week for the Less is More Challenge we have been given a sketch:
I have decided to use the sketch to make some more Craft for Life cards to take into my local shop.  I have used the Docrafts stamps sold to raise funds for the Craft for Life Appeal and used the gorgeous bird cage and two different birds.  I always struggle making "with sympathy" or "thinking of you" cards so I thought these little birds in their cages were perfect for this.  

I am also entering these cards into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Creature comforts
Allsorts - Keep it simple
Totally Gorjuss - Birds of a feather
Paper Sundaes - Anything goes

23 comments:

TAM said...

Fabulous set of cards

Chrissie said...

Lovely cards Kym , for such a good cause too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
“Less is More”

Patricia Garcia said...

What a Feather-Ful creation!! Thanks for playing at TG this week!!

Hugs,
Patricia

angelwhispers said...

These are perfect Kym Chanelle xx

Suze Bain said...

Lovely cards Kym. xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Kym! xx

Vicky said...

They are perfect Kym.....

big hugs Vicky xx

Nicola said...

Beautiful CAS cards Kym, I adore the caged bird image!
Thanks for Keeping it Simple with Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx

Lynne said...

Super set of cards Kym.
Lynne xxx

Ian said...

lovely cards, the bidcage stamp is gorgeous

thanks for joining in with my theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx

cockney blonde said...

Thanks for following my blog. Love your cards and anyone who does stuff for charity gets a thumbs up in my book, x

Kathleen said...

These are lovely, I just love bird cage stamps, papers, charms etc etc etc!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat
PSDT

Kat said...

Love your set of cards Kym. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Lynn said...

Hi Kym,
Wow! I love your birdcage cards, they are gorgeous! And thanks so much for popping in to my blog, I was so sad to hear about your news:(
Can you send me your email address as I couldn't find it on your blog, I would like to make you something to cheer you up:)
lynnb117@gmail.com
Huggs
Lynn xx

Mandi said...

They are lovely Kym
Spot on
Thank you
Mandi LIM

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful cards for a wonderful cause, Kym! CAS and soooo lovely! thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely set of cards. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss. (I have some candy ending soon.) Marianne x

Fleur said...

Fantastic cards, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Sarpreet said...

such a beautiful card, sorry have not been to your blog for a while, if it is not my leg, it is something else, hope all is well.

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful Kym! the birdcage is a wonderful image for sympathy/thinking of you cards!!! lovely work hun!
hugs & blessings

Lena B E said...

Oh it´s so beautiful, i love it! :) Hugs Lena

Cheryl said...

Kym, Lovey cards. I just love bird cages!

fatmonica said...

These are lovely!