{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Less is More Challenge - 17 September 2011 - Card No 6

Over at the Less is More Challenge this week Chrissie and Mandi's topic is "Anything Goes CAS Card".  Here is my card no 6.  I have used a Crafty Purple Frog image called "Hope" and I think this image is perfect for a thinking of you/sympathy card.  The card has a blue swirl stamp from Creative Expressions stamped with a blue Brilliance ink pad.  I matted the invertage sheet onto some blue card and simply added a "I'm so sorry" peel-off.

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Fabulous fairies
Fab N Funky - Hard theme - I always struggle making sympathy/thinking of you cards
Flutter by Wednesday - Open theme

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is great, I love the colours on this one!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mary J said...

Beautiful Kym! Love those colours! Thx for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

Mary J x

Alexis said...

Very nice. Great image. Thanks for joining us this week at fab n funky.

marilynprestonn said...

Just love your take on the fairy challenge. well done with the awesome entry.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. :)Peggy