{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 23 September 2011

Less is More Challenge - 17 September 2011

Over at the Less is More Challenge this week Chrissie and Mandi are hoping to make 1000 entries - WOW!!!!  The topic is "Anything Goes CAS Card" I haven't been able to enter many challenges since the death of my mum but I needed to make some more Craft for Life cards as I took some to my aunt last week-end for her to take into her local shop - not that the cards will get to the shop - instead she'll take in a donation!!

I have made a number of cards to enter in the challenge and should never have left to tonight to upload as I had my eyes dilated this morning and my pupils still feel like golf balls and it's difficult to see properly!!!  Here is my first card:
I have used a new background stamp I got in some candy and I love it.  The digital image is one I've had saved on my computer for ages from Crafting in Croatia.  I have coloured the image with Promarkers, did some simple matting and added a gem.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - Anything goes 
Crafty Boots - Things with wings

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

It's a good job we extended the deadline by a couple of hours!
Great card Kym.
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Dee's Craft Room said...

This is a beautiful card Kym, I love the colours you have used.

Dionne
Crafty Boots DT

Amy Tidd said...

Thanks for taking part in Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx