I am using the same charity as last month, Age UK, as I'd like to send them a bigger donation than I have at the moment for them.
Here is a post I did back in December 2009 mentioning that I had made £1,000.07 for different charities in 4 years. I've now just gone past 5 years and my total is £1,277.90, so I have made £277.83 this year for various different charities, big and small, local and national. I am so pleased with this and I know the charities appreciate what I do for them from the letters of thanks I get from them.
I would just like to thank everyone that supports me in helping me to raise funds for charities. That might be:
- by visiting my blog
- making comments on my blog
- for those that run challenge blogs that I can used the cards I make to enter challenges
- for those that sponsor challenges as without them I would not have received some wonderful items that I've put to good use for my cards
- for those that put up Blog Candy as I have won a couple of these in 2010
- for those people that have sent me items to use in my cardmaking.
This has helped me to achieve this amount for charity in 2010 and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.