{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 12 November 2010

Dottie's World Challenge - November 2010


Over at Dottie's World the topic this month is the colour red.  I have used one of the Sugar and Spice images of a little girl flying her kite and coloured it in with Promarkers.  I have then distressed the edges of the image.  I have used various scraps of papers that are in my bit drawer to use up.  I was given them so are unsure of the make.  The card is simply finished off with a sentiment off the computer and some gems.

This card also fits the following challenges:

Lollipop Crafts - Birthdays
Lexis' Creations - Anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Use your never used stash - well I have had these papers from a friend for a year or more and also the gems I have had for even longer - a good time to use them all up
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Dutch Dare - Clean and simple
Stamp Something - Anything goes and digi

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kym! You won our last challenge at Hodge Podge Shop. The prize is two images from our shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/HodgePodgeShop
You can email me your choices at suly312@gmail.com.
Shelley

Scrapcollectr said...

She is so cute and this is a great way to use your scrap paper!
*smile*

C said...

Sweet image!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute image and card! THanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

Louly said...

That is such a sweet card! Thank you for playing along at Dottie's World and thank you for using our digi stamps xx

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and papers.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Michelle Singer said...

Stunning card. I love the image. Thank you so much for taking to time to enter it in our challenge. I hope to see you enter our next challenge at DDCC.
Hugz xxx
Michelle