{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 24 May 2010

Thank You to the Stamp Something Challenge Blog



I recently was the 100 challenge mystery prize winner over at the Stamp Something Challenge Blog.  I was sooooooooo excited and I had an e-mail from Denise to say she'd get my prize off to me.  It came on Saturday and was I pleased?????  Too right I was.  I think maybe they could read my mind as there were flowers, ribbon, adhesive stones and a stamp - and for someone who is addicted to all of these they couldn't have picked a better prize.  The only problem is that the flowers look too good to use and I'll have to keep the ribbon for a while to stroke!!!


Thank you to all the people that run challenges, their Design Team members and also to the big and small companies/individuals that sponsor the challenges.  I shall put all my goodies to good use for my cards that I make for charity.




3 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

thats super,
I know you will make great use of it all,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Hi Kym! So happy your goodies have arrived and that you are getting to enjoy them! Happy crafting and thanks again for playing along at Stamp Something! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Kym what a fabulous surprise win congratulations bet you will so enjoy using these
Hugs
Lorraine x