{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Flourishes Challenge - Tuesday 27/4/10


Over at the Flourishes Challenge blog the topic this week is vintage.  I have made this card with some DCWV papers that I won in some blog candy last year.  The image is from the My Craft Studio Art Deco Follies CD and I have coloured with more vintagy colours - if that's a word!!!  I have kept the card very simple but elegant and it has been finished off with a sentiment and some Papermania Glitterations.


This card also fits the following challenges:


Paper Cutz - Mother's Day
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle - Something girly
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - A card or project for Mother's Day.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Kim! I love the soft vintage colors... nice touch on the corners, too!
Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Kym, love the image
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Kym. I have this CD and some of the images are fantastic.xxx

Helen Dooley said...

Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with PCC.

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Kym - this is lovely, so soft and serene and such pretty vintage - a perfect Mother's Day card! I am loving it! We are glad you could join us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week, we love to see your cards!! We would love to see you again next week! {{{hgs}}}

Amanda said...

Kym, your card is so chic!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week...

Amanda:0)

peggysue said...

Papermania glitterations, a new embellishment that I haven't heard of, I bet it looks magnificently sparkling in person. Lovely soft image and composition. Thank you for participating in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful vintage card. I love the colors and that sketch is one of my favorites.

Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Have a wonderful week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful vintage card Kym!!! The image is awesome and so perfect for the challenge!!!

Thank you so much for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~