{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 1 March 2010

Card for Charity Stall


I have made this card to go on the charity stall that has to be set up this Friday for all of next week.  I have used a Prairie Fairy image, isn't she just so cute sat there, along with a Pollycraft Digital Stamps and More sentiment.  I have coloured in the image with my Promarkers and have used Tulip Yellow and Baby Pink as per the challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers.  I have even used some Tulip Yellow in her hair along with the light brown and it certainly gives a different colour but not sure if I like it.

My card fits in with the following challenges:

Dare U to Digi Stamp - Pearls
Flutter by Wednesday - Open challenge.

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Its beautiful Kym loving the colours and the image is adorable I also love the circles down the side.

Hugs
Lorraine x

shaz earl said...

Great card Kym such a cute image and fabulous colours good luck with the stall

Hugs Shaz x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Kym. I love the soft pastel look of it!

xoxox

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab colours and image. Well done. Cathy xxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab colours and image. Well done. Cathy xxxxx

beanie said...

Hi stop by my blog http://beanies-tag-your-it.blogspot.com/ I have a beautiful blogger award there waiting for you.