{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 25 February 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge 23-2-10


I decided to have a go at making a card using the sketch for the challenge at the Papertake Weekly Challenge.  I have used a Basic Grey Boxer paper from my stash, two various card that I have ripped and one I have edged with Aegean Promarker.  The toppers are gorgeous ships from Kanban that were given to me by a fellow Sheenie.  I have finished the card off with a peel-off, some fibres and a little ship charm.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is great Kym, perfect for a man card. These Kanban toppers look really good
Beryl x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Kym :-) I love the papers and images you used ,,,, my hubby loves boats ,,, this is a good idea !! :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x