{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Card for the Stall


Here is another card I have made for the stall from Kanban items I was given from a friend on Joanna Sheen's Forum.  I have used various DCWV backing paper that was really in a Christmas pad but the more all-year -round pages I have started using up.  I have made the sentiment mount with Nestabilities dies and peel-off and the card is finished off with some card candy and a charm which I've had for a while and needs a new home.  This card fits the Quixotic Challenge this week as the topic is "One for the Boys".

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Perfect man card Kym, great job
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Hi Kym! What a fab male card! I know several people who would love this-those images are great! Thanks for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges. Hope to see you next time too:) Hugs, Rowena

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great man card it will sell well. Cathy xxxx