{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 26 September 2009

Craftylasses' Cards









I recently got some freebies and also bought some items from Craftylasses. Click here to go and have a look - you'll need a cup of coffee or cup of tea as you'll be there a long time. They have some gorgeous cards in many different shapes and sizes for many different occasions. I have made three different ones, a gorgeous lady and two of the same image to be used for occasions like an anniversary but one is printed on pearlescent card and one on photo paper. As my printer doesn't take really thick card it makes things a bit more difficult for me but that's life isn't it. What I will say no matter what you do they make lovely cards as the images are fab to start off with. All of these cards are now making their way to my boxes when I do changes of my cards I have in various places.

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful selection of cards Kym I love them all great work.

Hugs
Lorraine x