{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 6 September 2009

Commissioned Anniversary Card


This is the second anniversary card I had to do for the same recipients. I used Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique again for this one and have adorned it with some flowers I bought when we were on holiday recently - well I couldn't not buy anything whilst on holiday could I?? These weren't in fact bought from a craft shop. It was my eldest son's 17th birthday whilst we were away and we went into a cake making shop and I saw some candles for a cake so I got my husband to take them elsewhere whilst I bought them a sneaked them in my bag. I had to show I'd bought something so I bought two bunches of flowers - sneaky or what???

I've got to the stage now that I'm too tired at the moment to see if this meets the criteria for any challenges.

No comments: