{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 6 September 2009

Commissioned Anniversary Card


I was asked to make an anniversary card for a lady's aunt and uncle. I was going to use Joanna Sheen's Victorian Romance CD that I was given by a blogger last year but my new virus checker said there was a trojan on it. Not sure how it's got on the CD but I can't use it and I'm so disappointed as I've used it often.

This card though has been made with Sharon Duncan's Flowers Just for You CD that I won recently. I have used the faded backing paper and green pearlescent card and wrote on the insert for inside of the card. It's finished off with organza ribbon.

This card fits the criteria for Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week of roses.

1 comment:

Rainbow Lady said...

This is so pretty Kym love it. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x