{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 24 September 2009

Anyone for Anya Challenge 20/9/09 and Stamp Something Challenge 18/9/09


A lot of my blogging friends know that I make cards for charity and therefore I am sent things by them for me to use for my cardmaking or even ready-made up handmade cards which go on various stalls I have.

Thanks to one of my blogging friends, she sent me some papers, some stamped images and also some made cards. There are so many gorgeous stamps out lately and my wish list is ever-growing but I have always liked the Anya stamps and I was so happy when some of the stamped images were Anya and I have coloured this little girl with watercolours to match the backing papers - pinky/purples and silver. I have used a crocheted flower I won in some blog candy recently and put behind it a piece of organza I got on a bunch of flowers last week-end and cut the scalloped shape out with the Wizard. It didn't do it too badly and I just had to nick a few places with scissors but I am pleased with it.

This cards meets the criteria for the following challenges:

Stamp Something - favourite colours or papers - I love purple and silver put together so that's the colour scheme I have chosen

Anyone for Anya - funky flowers - well the backing paper on the front of the card and inside and also the crocheted flower certainly makes it look funky - but not sure if it's flower overload but I can be very critical of my own cards at times.

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Beautiful card Kym, love the image, and the flower is great! Louise x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Pretty purple papers and lovely cotton flower!

Love from AFA!

Renata

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card, fab flower and a very sweet image:) Thank you for joining us over at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx