{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 11 July 2009

Card for my Wonderful Husband




It is my husband's birthday on Monday so I have made his card today. I have used my new Crafter's Companion CDs as I saw an image of Popcorn and Souffle having a rest after doing some gardening. My husband is always on the go so I do like to see him sitting reading a book or a newspaper.

The whole card is designed around the simple but effective sketch on Friday Sketchers this week. Sometimes I get a bit stuck on how to put things together on a card so often sketches can pull you in the right direction.


3 comments:

iReneM said...

Aww, that's lovely, Kym.
That image is so cute, I am smiling at it, lol
Also love your insert and your finish on the reverse.
A real smashing card!!

x

Beryl K said...

Great card, your OH will love it
Beryl x

Lynne in NI said...

Great card Kym, I love all your Popcorn bear cards!
Bet your hubby was pleased with this!