{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 17 May 2009

The Next Level Challenge Blog

I have found out a new Challenge Blog that is due to start on 1 June 2009.
Extract I have found:

The Next Level
 is the exciting new concept of Dawn (All Pink Girl) and Ann (Madgesty - Love to Create) probably better known as blog name Madge. Our aim in designing this new informative style of blog is not only to produce really creative Weekly Challenges that are not tied to any specific brand, but also to explore new avenues, ideas and techniques with a completely fresh approach.
The Next Level will not only be a fun and informative place to hang out for card crafters and scrapbookers of all levels, but it is hoped that it will also become a valuable source of information, hints and tips, tutorials, downloads and much more. We want to cover the craft of traditional card making but also add in a touch of digital, not too much to scare anyone away, but enough to explore the magical world out there at your fingertips for anyone wanting to venture.

Sounds very interesting doesn't it.  They have also got some lovely blog candy up for grabs.  Please click here and have a look:



2 comments:

The Next Level said...

Wow Kym, thank you so much for your tremendous support of our new challenge blog The Next Level, it is really appreciated xxx

Enfys said...

Hi Kym
I haven't forgotten that I promised you a little RAK, I am back to the UK this week, can I ask you to send me an email with your address. email addy on my blog
hugs
En x