{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 28 May 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog - 26/5/09


Over at the Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog this week the topic is pretty flowers.  I made this card for the people that have organised/gone on the Inter-church camp my son has been on since Sunday and comes back tomorrow at Coniston.  I know my mum kindly paid for him to go but even so people have either given up their school holiday or for those not in term-time jobs they have had to take annual leave so a card and a large box of biscuits for them to share at the Sunday Service isn't too much to do is it??  I have done the picture with 3D Decoupage CD but it looked a tad bare at the side so I decided to do a bit of rubber stamping/watercolouring with my Lyras and it gave me a good excuse to try out one of my new stamps from the Llewelyn-Bowen Retro Rose set.  I wish I could have done more with the card but I'm not really up to it.

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kym, how beautiful is that picture! love the edges with the flowers. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Kym, how are you hunny? i hope you are well. I emailed you before my holiday not heard back, so hope everythings okay.

I love this hunny, its fabulous, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, hugs lInda x

Beryl said...

Tried to comment on here before but not sure if it arrived. Love this card and the LLB stamps.
Beryl xx