{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 25 May 2009

Card for a Customer



I was making a card for one of my customers yesterday and noticed that it was her nephew's 2nd Wedding Anniversary on 2/6/09 so I have made a card without asking - cheeky or what???  No, she knows about my bad health and when she realised she wouldn't want to ask me at such short notice.  I'll see what she says when she collects it tomorrow evening.  I have used my new Fee J Designs Bear Beezz CD.  The characters on here are soooo gorgeous and I've got a friend's card to make which is sat printed out on my table but another design on the CD - a Bear Beezz with an ice-cream lollipop.  I have used the pyromage sheet from the CD, a backing paper (and as I had a small bit left over I made a small mount on the computer so I could decoupage up using some of the backing paper.  I imported the insert into My Craft Studio and imported a verse I had off a CD and personalised it.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so cute, colourful and I love it so will your friend.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Chrissie said...

A fabulous card Kym, I love these cute beez!

Beryl said...

Another CD I havern't seen. The images look so cute. I'm sure you're customer will be chuffed to bits with it.
Beryl xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

mega cute and great in and out. janex