{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 18 April 2009

Sorry for no comments

Like a lot of other people I have had a lot of problems with accessing a lot of blogs over the last 48 hours ie when I open up to look at a blog I get up to 20 tabs open with the same blog and then the computer hangs and even Alt-Ctrl-Delete won't work and thus it's a turn-off by the main button is the only thing that I can do. Wordpress blogs seem OK but it is others I can't access.

It seems to allow me into my own blog sometimes but it's even been hanging with that and come up with strane errors.

I just wanted to apologise to people for not commenting. I have tried 3-4 times each day but can't cope with it playing up so I've had to avoid going on blogs. I will keep trying and will be back commenting as soon as things have been sorted.

I'm annoyed as well as I've missed out on my first ever blog candy win in about 18 months of entering as I couldn't meet the deadline as I didn't know about it as I couldn't access blogs - I'm not a happy bunny!!!!

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Hi Kym,
I was tsalking to my niece last night and she's been having trouble with blogspot. She's using Firefox and on the desktop I have the same problem with Firefox but IE is OK. Don't know if there's a connection there but my laptop and Firefox seem to work OK.
I don't always get time to comment and I'm sure a lot of people are in the same boat. I'm sure no-ones thinking 'Why hasn't Kym left a comment recenty?' It's annoying about missing tyhe blog ccandy deadline though. Hope it's all sorted for you soon.
Beryl xx