{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Challenge 56 - Transport - 16/4/09


Over at the Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog this week the topic is transport.

Paper:  Not sure the company that makes the two different grey/white coloured backing papers as these were given to me by a friend.  White card and silver mirror card from my stash.
Decoupage:  Steam Train design sheet by La Pashe 
Embellishments:  Peel-off corners and sentiment typed on the computer.

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

This is super Kym a great card for a train enthusiast. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Siri Fjørtoft, kaBoks said...

What a grat card! I think it is one of my favorites :-)

Thank you so much for joining in on my blog candy, and for becomeing a follower! I truly appreciate it :-)

Siri