{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 21 March 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Challenge 52 - Birthday


Over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog congratulations is in order as this is week 52. What an achievement for a challenge blog. I don't post entries as often as I would like but I do seeing all the creations. Well, this week is BIRTHDAY so I have done a boys' card. All the football items are from the Crafter's Companion Boys' CD and I have used a brown card and green paper I printed off from the Funky Hands Funky Daze CD to set these items off. It's all finished off with a sentiment from the computer.

8 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

What a well created card Kym it has everything. Many thanks for your wishes too and for sharing Love Cynthia x

Nicky said...

I love your card it really stand out - simply stunning

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym, perfect for a football supporter
Beryl x

iReneM said...

Great card Kym.
The nephew who gets this is gonna love it.

x

Chrissie said...

Your latest batch of cards look just gorgeous to me Kym!
I seem to make more 'boo boo' cards than OK ones lately, it must be our age!

CraftyC said...

A great boys card Kym. I know I have that CD somewhere!
Clairex

jude said...

Hiya Kim,
Thanks so much for entering the challenge at my blog ,Good luck hope to see you again.i see you suffer like me with cfs,i also have another blog ,and also thinking of setting up a blog for crafters with cfs.
thanks again judex
http://crafts-international.blogspot.com/

Barbara said...

Kym, I love this card! It is so sporty and bright! Very fun!

If you pop over to my blog you will find something for you.... a little bug told me!