{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 27 March 2009

Monthly Charity Stall




Well the month seems to have come around quickly again and it was time to set up the charity stall for this month. I went in my wardrobe to look for Easter cards from last year but then remembered my son had taken them to a Chiropractors where they have a small selection of my cards. Thankfully I'd printed off some images a few weeks ago and had some papers printed out as well so I spent an hour this morning, as I was off on leave from work, making a few Easter cards. Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit CD, Daisy and Dandelion stamp of Candyfloss and Joanna Sheen's Heavenly Cards CD came to my rescue.

This time I am raising money for the Leukemia Research Fund.

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Well Done Kym, a lot of cards I do hope you can sell them all and raise lots of pennies for your charity
Beryl x

Enfys said...

Hi Kym, well done you. Even if you don't get picked out of the hat for my magnolia stamped image giveaway, I will stamp you a few images and send them to you if you email me with your address. email addy is on my blog
hugs
Enfys x

iReneM said...

Wow Kym, that is a very impressive display.
Good luck, I hope you sell l-o-a-d-s and raise oodles of dosh!
x