{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 16 March 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 22 - Sketch - 16/3/09


Over at the The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge this week they have a sketch as their challenge. I should be finishing a commissioned card but my mind isn't in it as we've found out today someone has fraudulently been using our credit card over the last week so I thought to get my Cuttlebug embossing folders out was in order. I also got to use my new one - Swiss Dots - which I now love.

The card is made with some paisley backing paper I was given, some silver mirri card strips and some dark blue strips, all of which to match the paper. I have added a Papermania paisley brad, a sentiment typed on the computer, one of Jak Heath's lovely blossom downloads and some faux stitching. I hope this fits the bill for this challenge.

10 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the shiny dots on the strips. Give it some pizzaz.

Sorry to hear about your credit card being used. The credit card company should be able to take care of that for you though. This happened to us once and it was a minor hassle but nothing too bad.

Beryl K said...

Another great card Kym
Beryl x

Unknown said...

Love your card, it's super fab! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot! :)

Bamabel said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you changed up the sketch! Looks great!

Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

Chrissie said...

This is fabulous Kym, as are all your latest creations!
I'm so sorry to hear about your credit card, I do hope you get things sorted out very soon.

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card... Thanks for playing with us this week...HUGS...SK :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your paper choices! The mirror card with the swiss dots folder looks terrific! Thanks for playing along with us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card and I love your beautiful papers and co-ordinating flower. (I've just ordered a Swiss Dots folder too and can't wait for it to arrive!)

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot and I hope your problem with your card gets taken care of quickly. We've had that happen too and it's such a pain!