{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 15 March 2009

Basic Grey Challenge No 26 - All Round - 14/3/09


Well normally I write down a few challenges at a time that I think I might be able to do as my memory is a nightmare at times. This time I thought I was being clever remembering a challenge - All round with the Penny Black Challenge. There was an All Round topic for the Basic Grey Challenge using one of their items whereas the Penny Black Challenge this week was a sketch - what a silly person am I? Think I'll have to go back to writing things down!!!

Well I did another card for this challenge as the All Round card didn't have Basic Grey on it. This time I have used the Two Scoops paper and three different sheets of this and have rounded the edges of the paper by tearing. I have also used corner edgers scissors for the main card and the first backing paper. I have used two images of the Rose Fairy from the new Crafter's Companion Fairies CD as the round shape and I have adorned it with a rounded edge flower and a brad. Fingers crossed that I hope this fits the criteria for the challenge.

1 comment:

cloudofdreams said...

Your card is very pretty!! You are so creative!! Great job!! :-)