{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 20 February 2009

Charity Stall - February 2009




Another month is up and as I was off work today I spent time getting my cards ready for my regular stall for charity. My eldest son kindly went there and set the stall up and took some photos for me. This time I am raising funds for the Hillside Animal Sanctuary at West Runton. My Line Manager sponsors a pig there and they had been in touch as they are struggling with the credit crunch - I suppose people are findings things more difficult and therefore cannot afford to donate as often as they would like. I jumped at the chance of trying to raise some funds for them - it might not be much - but if it helps that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

WOW Kym, what a lot of work. Good luck with the stall, I hope you sell them all and raise lots of money
Beryl x