{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 2 January 2009

Thank You card


My Reflexologist bought me a present for Christmas so I wanted to make a special card to say thank you. Normally as it's a thank you for another Keel dog to my collection I take a photo of the dog and make a card out of that but this time I decided to use the Di Kaye Card Creations Art Deco CD as that has some pictures of elegant ladies with dogs. I decided to use the image of the little black terrier - think it's a terrier but I'm not 100% certain. I used a backing paper, 3D decoupage, ribbon and insert and just added a With Thanks tag, two lots of ribbon (both nicely finished off with a tip that I picked up from Leann Chivers when she did some shows recently for Michelle Marsden and Redhotbed), some fabric flowers and a brad. I am pleased with it in the end as I need it for tomorrow. Thankfully I had everything bar the insert printed off and cut out so it's only taken me about 20 minutes to put together.

No comments: