{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 18 January 2009

First Commissioned Card for 2009




Back in December when I made a card for the Secretary next to me on the birthday list I also made a matching bookmark courtesy of the wonderful Joanna Sheen CDs. Another Secretary asked me for a card for her sister for February either cats or poppies.

I couldn't find an image of poppies so I used the Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew CD for various cat images and also the wonderful backing papers. I used Word to type the verse up inside and make the mount for the front of the card. I seem to have got addicted to stamping lately and use a new stamp from Xelacrafts of Olly the Cat and watercoloured him in with Lyra Watercolours. The card is finished off with some Papermania fabric flowers and some organza ribbon. The bookmark is finished off with a tassel from Joanna Sheen's website - not too happy about giving one away but it needs to be done!!!

I shall take the card into work tomorrow and see what my colleague thinks of it.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

This is just fabulous Kym
Beryl x