{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 9 December 2008

Christmas Cards for an Uncle and Cousin



I had a visit today from my uncle who was returning from a Caribbean cruise via the UK before returning to his home in Spain. I gave him his card made using Joanna Sheen's Enchanted Christmas CD and Artylicious Season's Greetings CD. I didn't want to put too much on it and nothing metal as it might cause problems at the airport on the way home. The picture isn't too good but that is operator error.
The other card is for my cousin who he'll see this week. This card was made using the Cute Companions CD and of course Baggy Jumper Messy Rabbit. She has four children and they love animals so I think they'll like Messy Rabbit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You gotta love them rabits!!

Lovely cards!

Chrissie said...

Gosh Kym, I can't keep up with you!
You've been very busy and they're all gorgeous cards.
Congratulations on your JS card, very well deserved too!