{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 22 December 2008

Christmas card for my husband


My last Christmas card I am making this year is for my beloved husband. He is so good as he has to do so much more in the household than a lot of men due to my ill health. I chose this picture from Michelle Marsden's Triple Treasure Christmas CDs as it was us two sitting next to one another looking at the sky. Ahhhhhhhh. The background is from the Artylicious Season's Greetings CD along with the insert.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Carefully read my entire site for help with CFIDS, etc. Read the comments from some of the friends that have been helped.

www.sandyallred.net

sandyallred@centurytel.net

Joy,

Sandy

Ila said...

Your card is Absolutely Adorable!!! ...I'm sure he will love it!!...Happy Holidays!!..Hugs, Ila

Chrissie said...

Wonderful card Kym, I'm sure everyone will just love them.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.