{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Card for a Golden Wedding Anniversary




The same lady at work who wanted a card for her brother wanted a card for her husband's Mum and Dad for their Golden Wedding Anniversary. I used Joanna Sheen's Floral Fantasy along with the Glitter Girls Celebration Board and finished it off with some flowers from www.joannasheen.com. These flowers were cream so I used my The Works equivalents to H2Os and painted them a golden colour. The card was ended with 30 small gems around the oval image - I need some more now. I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Both wonderful cards Kym, I hope this will be the start of lots of orders from work for you.

Beryl K said...

Beautiful cards Kym, I hope the orders flood in
Beryl x