{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 5 October 2008

Commissioned Card for a Very Special Daughter












I was asked by a lady to make a card for her daughter who lives in Australia who is into Great Danes. I decided to make a Michelle Marsden Red Hot Bed star card which turn out a little difficult to photograph. I also did Michelle's card on a card idea on the front and on the back of the book so at least on the back of the book I managed to get a verse in. For this I used My Craft Studio as the insert had to be very small and I had to keep readjusting the text size so (a) it could fit and (b) it was actually readible without the use of a magnifying glass!!! Needless to say the star card was so graciously received and will be on its way to Australia this week.

No comments: