{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 20 September 2008

Card for a friend at work


It was a friend's birthday at work. She had her card off work before she went on holiday but I said I'd rather not rush and have her card ready for when she got back. Unfortunately my eyes weren't very accommodating so it took some time but to say the card was gratefully appreciated was an under-statement. Sadly she had her dad poorly in Scotland for some months and then he died, her mum has had a serious operation and is on antibiotics as she's got an infection, her brother-in-law isn't well and now her husband has to be seen next week for a suspicious mole so I wanted a very special card and she was in tears when she ready the words and saw the pictures I'd picked. Out came Joanna Sheen's Floral Fantasy CD as this can be used for so many occasions and I needed to pick an image that would cheer her up.

No comments: