{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 24 May 2008

Joanna Sheen Card Swap




This months' swap was chosen for us as a group as a whole. It was up to our card swap partner to choose. I chose oriental but my card swap partner chose holidays for me to do. I had a mental block at first but then I used some pictures that my son had taken whilst on holiday in Spain, used a decoupage image from Michelle Marsden's Triple CD, used My Craft Studio to make backing papers/borders and also used a pop-up template for inside that Nancy Watt had demonstrated on Ideal World.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am going to have to give the pop up inserts a try - it is so effective - this is great work

nnalorac said...

Hi Kym
Stumbled on your blog while looking for this very thing. The insert. Have it somewhere but like a lot of other things can't put my hands on it. Hope I can follow your pic. Lovely card by the way and I can fully sympathise with your illness. Card making I find is very theraputic and keeps me sane. Happy crafting
nnalorac