{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Card for Charity Box


I have made another card using one of Karen's Doodles images for it to go on my charity stall next month.  I have used some swirl/flourish paper from DCWV which I won in some blog candy last year and I thought it was time for it to be used.  The digi image I have colour in very pale pastel colour Promarkers.

This card fits the following challenges:

Die-cut Dreams - No flowers allowed 
Crazy Amigo - Swirls
Treehouse Stamps - Clean and Simple
Paper Cutz - Anything goes
Ooh-la-la Creations - Anything goes
Saturday Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Peace or peaceful image
Pile it On - Pastel colours.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty Kym!

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kym, love the pastel shades Thank you for joining in the fun again at OLL
Beryl x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Annes Art said...

Beautiful!!

Wendi said...

I think this is my favourite from the 3 a lovely image
Thanks for sharing again with Ooh la la
Wendi

Helen said...

Beautiful card! I love that image!
Thank you for playing along with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Anne said...

Another lovely card Kym, love this image. We love when you share with us at OLL. Hugs x

peggysue said...

What a nice image, it is quite peaceful looking. Thank you for participating in the SSIC this week!