{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Commissioned Birthday Card


A customer wanted me to make a card for her brother into cricket.  I used a Cupcake Crafting CD for this one and used some Summer Driggs dotty paper I printed off last summer and need to use up before I print off any new paper.  I have distressed the edges of the paper with some Tim Holtz Distressing Inks.  The card is finished off with some fibres, sentiment off the computer and some card candy.

This card fits the following challenges:

Saturday Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Paper Cutz - Anything goes
Creative Inspiration - Male card
One Stop Craft - Spots and dots
Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Card
Ooh-la-la Creations - Anything goes
Pollycraft - Distressing.



9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kym, threw me a bit when you said Cupcake CD, cos I used the exact image from a JS cd. Thanks for joining in the fun at OLL
Beryl x

Wendi said...

A great card I always find mens cards so hard
Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh la la
Wendi

Sue said...

Hi Kym
great fellas card, hate making them, this looks fab, sue,x

jude said...

Absolutely Gorgeous ideal card for a male!Thanks for joining us this week over at creative inspirations .Good luck hope to see you again
hugs jude:)

Suzi Mac said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and your image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week, good luck in the draw. Suzi xx

Suzi Mac said...

I'm back with my other hat on now. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi xx

Anne said...

Great card for a man Kym. Glad you could join us at OLL. Hugs x

cheryl said...

great image and detail thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Great male card, fab image.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx