{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 14 March 2010

Commissioned Birthday Card


I was asked to make a card for a customer's aunt who loves cats and kittens.  Of course I knew which CD to look at - Joanna Sheen's Jayne Netley Mayhew Part II CD.  This gorgeous cat is so beautiful.  I used some paper from my stash as well as the card.  I needed some therapy to use a tassel though!!  I did print an insert off the CD as I think that it always finishes off the card perfectly.

This card fits the following challenges:

Crafty Angels - Butterflies
Saturday Secret Crafter - Anything goes
Paper Cutz - Anything goes
Ooh-la-la Creations - Anything goes
Flutter By Wednesday - Open theme
Charisma Cardz - Butterflies.



6 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another beautiful card Kym, I love this new cd. Thanks for joining in again at OLL
Beryl x

Wendi said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us again at Ooh La La I'm sure the customers aunt will love it
Wendi

Christine said...

Hi stunning creation thanks for sharing & joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Danni said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kimberly S said...

What a cute kitten image and a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

Anne said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at OLL. Love the image. Hugs x