{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 5 March 2009

Make My Heart Smile - Top 10 Fav's Award


I have been given this award by my blogfriend Ali from Ali's Space with the following instructions. So, here is how it works:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog (obviously it's up to you whether you do or don't!).

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 10 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

It's taken me some days to reply to this award as things have been a bit hectic what with two hospital appointments this week but here goes:


1. Ali








and now I am stuck as other people I know with blogs have this award or don't want awards so I am having to leave it at 8 people. For those of you that already have it/don't want anymore awards I too like looking at your blogs.

Best wishes

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Hi Kym, just trying to catch up a bit!
Thank you so much for the awards I really appreciate them, but I hope you'll forgive me for not passing them on. Like you, I find it hard to track down people who haven't already received them.