{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 5 March 2009

Best Blog Comments Award


Nicky has kindly presented me with this award. I am so grateful. I don't get to post comments as much as I would like due to my health and other commitments but I do try as often as I can as I know how important comments are to me in keeping me blogging/continuing to make cards.

I have now to pass it on to five more ace crafters who are so supportive in leaving me very uplifting comments on my blog so here goes - in no particular order:

Irene

Cynthia

Beryl

Chrissie

Linda

I shall try to keep posting up comments as often as possible. Thank you again Nicky for nominating me and thank you to everyone who takes the time and effort to look at my blog and post comments. It is certainly appreciated.

2 comments:

iReneM said...

Wow! Thank you, Kym, what a lovely award.
I really can't believe that I was not aware of your blog. I am so glad you visited me so that I could come over to see you.
I shall make sure to visit you regularly
Thanks again
Hugs
x

Beryl K said...

Thank you Kym, and thank you for your comments on my blog
Beryl x