{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 7 March 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - 7-3-09 - Week 39 - Recipe 3-2-1


Over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week the challenge is a Recipe 3-2-1:

3 brads
2 ribbons
1 flower.

I have coloured the image in with Lyra Watercolours and put some Crystal Lacquers on the centre of the flower for a different effect. The backing paper I was given, the piece of holographic card has been put through the Wizard with a Fiskars textured plate, I have used a gold satin ribbon and some gold organza ribbon for the two ribbons part of the recipe, the sentiment is adorned with two brads and the flower courtesy of a download from Jak Heath's blog is adorned with a jewelled brad in the centre.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Kym!
I'm so impressed by all the lovely creations you've been making lately. It seems like I must have been away for ages!

Wendy said...

This is so sweet
Wendy x

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, as are all the ones I've missed
Beryl x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kym, this is such a gorgeous card hunny. I hope you are having a good weekend, big hugs Linda x

Victoria said...

Hi Kym. Cute card! Keep up the good work!

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Kym...one of my fave PB images.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx